Level 2 Intermediate Club Coach ICC - June 2 and 3
This Event Is Now Closed.
Level 2 Intermediate Club Coach (ICC)
- Level 1 CAC or Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) for Level 1 CAC awarded.
- Accredited and currently financial with Athletics Australia.
- Delivered a minimum of 30 hours of athletics coaching after completion of the Level 1 CAC.
- Completion of the Australian Sports Commission Play by the Rules online course, modules Child Protection and Harassment & Discrimination. Certificate of completion to be submitted to the course convener or facilitator.
Post Course work:
- Participants to submit to the ECEP a session plan for the event allocated to them in the Coach in Action assessment task. This is to be submitted at the end of the course. The ECEP must then submit all the Session Plans and the course completion data to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Athletics Australia will then assess the plans and notify Athletics SA of the successful participants. If the participant needs to resubmit a session Athletics Australia will contact them directly. Once they have met the competency Athletics Australia will notify Athletics SA.